This web site is owned and operated by J W Leisure Ltd (JWL) who are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments or if you need to contact us, please email us using the 'Contact Us' link in the left hand margin of every page or use the details below.
Our Contact details:
J W Leisure Ltd
12 Weavers House Chantry Court, Chantry Lane Westbury Wiltshire BA13 3FE United Kingdom
Phone: 07899 804277
Email: enquiries [at] gogreenadventurecamping [dot] co [dot] uk
Company number: 7496825
Making A Booking
These terms and conditions are applicable to all bookings made with JW Leisure Limited (JWL) via www.gogreenadventurecamping.co.uk
1) The booking of all camping venues is subject to availability.
It is necessary with certain GGAC Venues to check the availability prior to Booking. Please view the webpage of the Venue which is your first choice. If the following words appear: "Check availability on this Venue prior to Booking by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org" please send an email to that address.
Availability at all other GGAC Venues will, normally, be OK. In the event of an unforeseen problem, JWL will contact you as quickly as possible to offer you and alternative Venue or date.
3) Having checked the availability of your chosen venue on the website, complete the booking form and make the payment in full. Bookings, where possible, and to be sure they are accepted, should be made at least three days before arrival. Late Bookings are accepted, but can cause problems in communicating with the Venue. To be sure, Book early! This is required at least 5 days prior to your arrival at the venue to give time for the payment to be cleared by the Bank (cleared funds). In some instances, subject to availability, it may be possible to book 3 days prior to arrival providing JWL receives the fees two days in advance of your arrival and they are cleared by the Bank.
4) Any cancellation must be made to JWL in writing by email. Refunds are at the sole discretion of JWL. Refer to the General Policy on Refunds set out on the 'Booking a Venue' page on the website. This is applicable to all GGAC Bookings.
5) The camping pitch will be available from 1200hrs on the day of arrival. Departure on the final day of the stay is normally no later than 1200hrs.
6) The person named on the booking form (Party Leader) shall be responsible and liable for all people in his or her party. If the Party Leader or any member of their party is responsible for any breakages, loss or damage of any item at the camping venue a charge will be made. Any persons or children under the age of 18 must be accompanied and supervised at all times by a parent or adult.
7) The Party Leader must not do anything or allow anything to be done on or in connection with the land that may be a nuisance, annoyance or cause damage to the camping pitch, surrounding area and any private property.
8) All waste and rubbish must be placed in the bins or skip provided.
9) All dogs (if permitted) must be kept under control and on a lead in communal areas. Dog waste must be placed in the bins provided. Please note any special conditions which may apply to a particular venue.
10) Under no circumstances should gas bottles and fire pits be taken inside tents.
11) Disposable barbecues and open fires are not permitted unless otherwise stated. All BBQ's are to be kept off the grass. If disposable barbecues and open fires are permitted then you are responsible for replacing any turf damaged by scorching or otherwise. If Fires are permitted, first lift the turf. When the fire is out, replace the turf.
12) When walking you must stay on the footpaths or signed areas.
13) Extended Stay Payments are to be made direct to the Farmer/Land Owner (FLO) prior to an extended stay. You are required to confirm details of your extended stay to JWL, by email, on the completion of your stay at the venue
14) Save for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or the negligence of its employees, JWL does not accept any liability for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or any other claims whatsoever which arise out of or in connection with a holiday booked at any venue participating in the Go Green Adventure Camping Association.
15) JWL shall not be liable for the unavailability of the camping venue caused by reasons beyond its control including but not limited to war, civil commotion, riots, terrorism, natural or nuclear disasters, fire, flood, adverse weather conditions, and transportation problems.
16) These booking conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
17) When confirmation of your booking is received, this is to indicate that we have received your booking details. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your booking, and hence a contract between us, when we send you the venue details in full. We have included this term to protect us in the unlikely event that a particular venue becomes unavailable for an unexpected reason. In this event we will contact you to offer you suitable alternative dates and/or venues.
18) We will process and confirm acceptance of your booking within a maximum of 24 hours of you placing the booking on our web site. If we are unable to accept your Booking for any reason, we will endeavour to contact you, via the phone number you have given in your Booking details, or by the email address provided by PayPal, within 24 hours of receipt of you Booking.
JW Leisure Ltd is not VAT registered. All Go Green Adventure Camping venue bookings are therefore VAT free.
Credit Card Security
When you make a booking through this Go Green Adventure Camping web site we use 'PayPal' to process your credit card payment. Paypal is a widely used a well established, secure method of payment.
If you need to reach us, please email us using the 'Contact Us' link in the left margin of the web site. Alternatively, you can call on 07899 804277. In the event of no reply, please leave a message which will be dealt with as quickly as possible.
Alternatively write to us at 12 Weavers House Chantry Court, Chantry Lane Westbury Wiltshire BA13 3FE United Kingdom
J W Leisure Ltd do not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than when booking details are processed as part of the booking confirmation. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
a. Take and fulfil customer bookings.
b. Administer and enhance the site and service.
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for booking confirmation purposes.
The Venues listed on the website www.gogreenadventurecamping.co.uk have been carefully vetted by JW Leisure Ltd., and at the time of vetting met with our approval as being a suitable Venue for Go Green Adventure Camping. However, JW Leisure Ltd. does not guarantee the quality or standard of the Venues and their inclusion on the website www.gogreenadventurecamping.co.uk does not constitute a recommendation by JW Leisure Ltd.
The Company shall not be liable for any technical, editorial, typographical or other errors or omissions within the information provided in this website nor shall it be responsible for the content of any images or information linked to this website.
Limitation of Liability
Save for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or the negligence of its employees, the company does not accept any liability for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or any other claims whatsoever which arise out of or in any connection with a camper's stay at any of the Association Venues participating in the Go Green Adventure Camping.
Persons who participate in camping on any of the Go Green Adventure Camping Venues do so entirely at their own risk